Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thing #12 Blog Google


I explored the empire that is Google tools and with that their are many that can be used in the classroom. First you can set up a public calendar that you can share online for your student and their parents to know what events are coming up in the classroom. You can set up alerts to remind your students and yourself about any upcoming events. The Picasa Photo Album you can use for images to share with your class or it can be pictures of your class that you can share with your students parents. The one thing I have learned in my limited amount of education classes here at Austin Peay is the more you get the parents (and the students themselves) involved in the classroom the more success you will have as a teacher. The image links you to my calendar that I created it doesn't have much on it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment