Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thing #11 Blogging RSS Again



*Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use?

The blog search engines, just because it take less time then searching each individual website for a RSS link.
*Which Search tool was the easiest for you?
The Google Blog Search was the easiest for me, and that is because I use the Google search engine more then any other search engine.
*Which was more confusing?
The Technorati website was not really confusing but just to busy to me.
*What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels?
I didn't really find anything that I really wanted to subscribe to, I really did not have a direction to start with.
*Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?
This is the World Wide Web what isn't unusual on it.
*What other tools or ways did you find to locate news feeds?
Going to the media website, a lot of journalists are now having it to where you can follow their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment