Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thing #8 Blog Flickr Mashups

For this thing I went and used the Flicker Mashup Big Huge Labs to create a mosaic and a puzzle. Then I realized they actually make and send you the puzzle and mosaic...if you pay for them. So I just went and saved the images I created on my hard drive so that I can paste them on here. But I can see how these can be used in the classroom to allow the students to interact with the images. I am not big on sharing my photographs online, I have a hard time getting over the everyone who is anywhere with Internet access can see the images. So that makes it hard for me to share all my pictures, however I think it is a great idea to share educational type pictures (such as battlefields, nature, places, things of that nature) that will aid in the learning process.

No comments:

Post a Comment