Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thing #10 What the Blog are RSS Reader and Add Feeds?

  • What do you like about RSS and newsreaders?
  • The thing I like about RSS and newsreaders are how they combine all the things I would have to search for by combining them and bringing that information to be in one spot.
  • How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life?
  • I thin that its application in the classroom is that if there is information that I as a teacher or a student my need it is there easy to access. In my personal life I don't have to go and hunt down my teams score or news.
  • How can teachers use RSS or take advantage of this new technology?
  • I feel that teachers can integrate this information onto at least their computer in the classroom. Once they do they can have access to a multitude of information and tools already linked into their accounts. This enables a teacher to take less time out to access these things and more time on teaching the class.  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment